We value the privacy and security of your information. This Privacy Statement describes how PainfulPleasures (“PainfulPleasures,” “we,” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares your information. This privacy statement applies to any information collected by us.
What Methods Do We Use to Gather Data?
- We collect and store personal information (such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification numbers, credit card information, and so on) provided by you from time to time when you use our Web Platforms so that we can customise our Web Platforms to make your experience safer and easier.
- You may browse the website and/or download the mobile application without providing us with any personal information. You are not anonymous to us once you provide us with your personal information.
- We may track certain information about you automatically based on your behaviour on our web platforms in order to conduct internal research to better understand, protect, and serve our users.
- This information could include the URL you just came from, the URL you go to next, your IP address, mobile phone software details, your location, name, mobile number, and so on.
- We may share aggregated information about how our web platforms are used, but it will never include personal information. In the normal course of business, we do not disclose personal information to third parties. However, if we are required by law to disclose information to the government or other third parties, we will do so.
- If you post content on our web platforms in the form of reviews, recommendations, ratings, comments, or any other form, that content may contain information, including personal information, and that information may be accessible to other users of our web platforms. We will not be held liable for third-party disclosure and dissemination of such personal information.
- We use industry-standard safeguards to prevent unauthorised access to and unlawful interception of personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee that such measures will completely eliminate security risks.
- Our web platforms enable you to communicate with others via messaging and email. We may keep these messages in order to deliver them and manage them for you.
- You can invite your friends to join our Web Marketplaces by providing their contact information, or you can import your address book from other sites by entering your login credentials. We may store and use the contact information of your friends in order to invite them to join and connect with you on our web platforms. Your friends will always be able to opt out of receiving future emails from us.
Cookies and other digital tools
- A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer that allows us to recognize you (for example, as a registered user) when you visit our website, store your preferences and settings, enhance your experience by delivering content and advertising tailored to your interests, conduct research and analytics, track your use of our web platforms, and assist with security and administrative functions.
- A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier that is embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email) and is used to count or track things like webpage activity or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers.
- Web beacons may also be included in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytic purposes.
Your Data Will Be Removed.
We may keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with services or until you request that we delete your data. You may request that we delete your information by contacting us at service@.com or using our Contact Us form.
We will honour your deletion request in accordance with the law. However, you should be aware that, in some cases, we may be required to retain your information in order to comply with our legal obligations. For example, if we collected your information on behalf of one of our clients, we would respond that we are a service provider and are unable to process your request.
Information Retention and Security
We accept no liability or responsibility for your information being disclosed as a result of transmission errors, unauthorised third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in ensuring the security of your personal information. You should not share your Web Platforms account’s username, password, or other security information with anyone. We will consider you to have authorised the instructions if we receive them using your user name and password.